- 3 days per week, flexible hours
- Work/life balance + competitive salary
- Parking available
About the organisation
Our client is a leading charity that provides health services to the local community across Victoria.
The Philanthropy Coordinator will assist in the administration and execution of the bequest and planned giving by developing the pipeline of prospects through relationship building and stewardship.
- Assist in increasing the number of number of confirmed bequestors, bequest intenders and prospects
- Assist in increasing the proportion of the active donor base in the bequest pipeline
- Provide regular and consistent reports on donor stewardship, cultivation and solicitation
- Ensure all bequest enquiries and confirmations are followed-up and actioned
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries with a focus on moving the donor along the bequest pipeline
- Assist in event administration as required
- Represent the charity at internal and external events as required
- Research and identify prospective advocates
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in supporting the implementation of bequests or philanthropy desirable but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant sector
- Experience in law/marketing/communications/advertising/PR/social work/community services or similar desirable
- Not-for-Profit fundraising interest or experience
- Proactive and inquisitive nature
- Emotionally intelligent with excellent communication skills
- Access to salary packaging
- Be part of an inspiring cause working alongside an experienced manager
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.