An exciting opportunity for an existing corporate partnerships, major donor or relationship manager to join this medical research charity.
- Take the next step up in your Fundraising career
- Oversee your own portfolio of high-net-worth relationships with individuals
- National health charity, managing Fundraising across 3 states
This exciting role will support the growth of Major Gifts, Trusts & Foundations and Bequests. You will also have exposure to the broader fundraising portfolio including PAFs, Individual Giving, and Regular Giving income streams.
The Philanthropy Executive will manage one person and will manage relationships with key supporters and prospects to secure gifts and grants of $10,000 plus, including soliciting, managing and acquitting unrestricted and directed donations.
The role will also provide some contribution to the strategic planning and implementation of donor acquisition, upgrade and retention activities.
- Line manages a Fundraising Coordinator
- Sustain and generate revenue growth through the identification and solicitation of philanthropic leads from different sources, including current supporters and newly acquired
- Deliver donor acquisition and sustained engagement through pipeline development and management
- Develop and pitch proposals to the portfolio of prospects across regions
- Personally secure major gifts from individuals and grants in excess of $10,000
- Undertake grant administration duties including reporting, acknowledgements, following up acquittals and maintaining accurate records within the CRM
- Work closely with the wider organisation to develop and implement strategies to sustain and grow relationships, events, programs and campaigns
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new income generation strategies
- Experience in building relationships with current and potential donors/customers/clients and other key stakeholders
- Experience either in a relationship Fundraising or commercial sales relationship management position with an understanding of managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills including the ability to establish rapport, motivate people and communicate articulately and with passion
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Engaging and professional with the ability to achieve key relationship and fundraising objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate scientific and health detail into persuasive lay language
- Results driven individual who can work autonomously and as a member of a wider team
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.