- City location
- Flexible work environment
- Institutional and emotive writing
About the organisation
This organisation is a global women’s rights charity.
The Philanthropy and Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for supporting the growth of the High Value Donor Programme through grant writing, reporting, donor prospect research and administrative duties to help ensure the profitability and sustainability of the high value gift Programme.
- Identify new prospective individual, corporate, foundation and institutional donors, creating a pipeline of high value fundraising opportunities
- Complete prospect research on identified prospects to provide the senior leadership team and board complete profiles
- Support research and identification of prospective private sector partners to support international programmes and campaigns
- Develop compelling and persuasive individual and trust/foundation funding proposals
- Lead on the coordination and development of proposals and tenders for institutional donor prospects
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that project funding is distributed and acquitted correctly and to create financial reports for donors.
- Data analysis for the purpose of high value prospect identification
- Provide support for semi-annual high value appeals to individual donors
- Assist with coordinating high value events and donor visits
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in grant and report writing and research in major gift fundraising
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the proven ability to articulate complex issues in a compelling and persuasive manner both in writing and in person
- Experience in developing high value fundraising appeals desirable
- Ability to travel nationally to other Australian States as required.
Fun, live the values, refreshing environment, supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work / life balance
- Flexible environment
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.