- City location
- Stakeholder and Project Management
- Philanthropic Research and Events Coordination
About the organisation
This charity raises funds for medical research programs which help scientists find better diagnostics, treatments and ways to prevent a range of diseases.
The Campaigns Coordinator will assist in project managing large-scale philanthropic programs that have and will attract major investment from donors.
- Assist with project plans, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with team members across the Foundation
- Coordinate reports for various stakeholder groups on campaign projects
- Coordinate activity around donor engagement with event staff
- Maintain policies and protocols for effective delivery of philanthropic campaigns
- Conduct research to enrich campaigns
Skills & Attributes
- Project management, fundraising, events, education or science skills or experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Can work independently without supervision and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- High level of computer skills (MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with project management software desirable but not essential
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.