About the Role
- You will work closely with the GM to implement, maintain and manage day-to-day processes to ensure that the association is run effectively and efficiently.
- The Assistant to the General Manager will support and sustain the work of ampfpa and be accountable to the GM on the following key dimensions:
• Supporting the GM
• Management and co-ordination of Consultancy Groups
- Assist in meeting and travel arrangements and play a vital role in the smooth functioning of the association.
The candidate must be:
- Highly Organised – strong skills and focus on self-management to ensure key strategic priorities are delivered
- Effective Planning - stays informed about association matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, comments on minutes and reports
- Encourages Effective Teamwork - values the competencies, expertise and contributions of others in the team and is willing to contribute their own expertise towards goal achievement whilst recognising the value of all team members
- Accountability – steps up to, and owns the reality and results that are within their control
If you feel you meet all above criteria, please APPLY NOW. You must be immediately available and able to go permanent. Please no WHV's!