Beaumont People are currently searching for switched on Senior Administration/ PA to support their not-for-profit client based in Sydney in a potential permanent capacity.
We need a reliable, honest and focused Assistant who enjoy using their own initiative, and have a "can do" attitude.
General duties include:
- Diary and email management
- Managing and coordinating meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Assisting with proposals and presentations
- Create minutes and agendas
- Previous experience in providing Personal Assistance to Senior Management
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to work autonomously, think strategically and take ownership of ad-hoc projects
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate-advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.