- Personal Assistant opportunity with an internationally respected Medical Research Institute
- Opportunity to work with a high energy Fundraising team and make a difference!
- Based in Westmead, close to public transport
Our client is a well-established Charity located in Westmead, who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Personal Assistant to support their Fundraising team. Responsible for one of Australia’s most well-known, iconic fundraising campaign, you will be hands on, adaptable and above all be passionate about working for the Institute.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for providing ongoing administrative support as a Personal Assistant. Another large component of this position will be assisting with fundraising activities which includes conducting research on identified prospects, provide support to FR team with events and functions, preparation of proposals as required. To be successful, you will need to be self-motivated, and show initiative to lead research related activities to support the fundraising team.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings and minute taking
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and action items, which also includes drafting correspondence on behalf for the Head of Fundraising
- Maintaining contacts in CRM system, and manage necessary actions needed
- Prepare reports for senior management and board as required
- Assist the team with the preparation of fundraising communications and events
- Manage multiple research activities and provide insight
- Maintain a library of useful information relating to prospects and interest topics
- Respond to enquiries and direct appropriately for resolution
- Manage travel bookings and expense claim reconciliation
To be successful you will:
- Have at least five years’ experience as a Personal/Team/Executive Assistant
- Be enthusiastic, driven and a team player – a MUST for this fundraising team
- Be a confident communicator - have a clear phone manner and excellent written skills
- Enjoy building relationships and going above and beyond
- Have strong IT skills - Microsoft office suite -excel, word, outlook and power point
- Be organised, be able to prioritise your workload and have high attention to detail
- Have an interest in the Not for Profit sector (previous voluntary work advantageous)
This is more than just a job! You will be using your Personal Assistant expertise to make a real difference to the lives of others.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to urgency of the role I would encourage early applications.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.