About the client:
AMP FP are the largest network of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professionals. As a not-for-profit membership organisation, they provide members with systems and processes, industry news, research and advice and regulatory standards.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the GM, the Personal Assistant provides high quality administration and day-to-day support to the GM, liaising with Consultancy Group members and Senior AMP Management teams.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administration support to the GM and
- Provide secretariat support to the Consulting Groups including administration, create meeting agendas, minutes and follow up actions
- Organise travel, accommodation, venues, speakers and catering
- Manage and maintain the GM’s diary
- Complete monthly expense reports for the GM
- Maintain corporate documents in accordance with the Association guiding principles
- Manage the office including ordering stationery, stocking supplies, equipment etc
- Previous experience as a PA, project manager or senior administrator
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload with excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator - have a clear phone manner and good written skills
- Enjoy building relationships and going above and beyond
- The ability to work autonomously, think strategically and take ownership of ad-hoc projects
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate-advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.