- People and Operations Advisor - based in Sydney CBD
- Support the operational elements of the people and culture function
- Salary is dependent on experience $70,000 - $85,000 inclusive of super
It is vital that this person has previous experience of using WORKDAY.
- Provide HR Generalist advice to the wider business across Australia and New Zealand
- Work closely with the Payroll function to assist with reporting
- Management of the HRIS, Workday
- Manage compliance for the business regarding working rights, visa processing, working with children checks and police checks
- WHS Accountabilities - policy development and program delivery
- Complete regulatory reporting.
- Will have previous HR generalist experience
- Is flexible to travel interstate and overseas as required
- Has experience with HRIS platform, WORKDAY.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or Business - desirable
- Opportunity to study any of the courses for free
- Work in a culture that promotes career development and progression within the business.
- Celebrate each week with Friday afternoon snacks and drinks in the office.