- Human Resources – People & Culture Service Manager
- Immediate start, 1-year contract, ongoing
- Paying $65 - $75 per hour + Super
This role enables the effective workforce’s management through the delivery of service and operational functions of payroll and human resources function of the business.
This organisation is working hard to improve their policies and procedures. They are looking for an experienced professional who can assist in streamlining their processes. This team deliver client focused HR advice and services in a range of areas such as payroll, recruitment, conditions of employment, WHS, employee relations and industrial relations.
- Lead and manage the People & Culture Service team, ensuring excellence of culture, ongoing professional development, and ensure that staff have the capabilities to deliver on responsibilities
- Ensure the effective delivery of services to support the employment life cycle, including; recruitment processes, working arrangements, remuneration and benefits administration, and payroll related functions
- Manage the development and delivery of regular reporting and insights to support management action and decision making, policy formulation, program planning and external reporting
- Oversee the delivery of advice to manager on employment relations, WHS, and people and management policy and best practice
- Oversee the case management of employment relation matters, WHS and safety managers
- Ensure the effective development of systems of work and infrastructure to enable service delivery by the directorate, including workflow management, HR/payroll systems and data
- Ensure compliance and all relevant legislation and awards are met and monitored
The ideal candidate will make decisions in accordance to company, division and directorate policies and procedures including Code of Ethics and Conduct. This role exercises autonomy and the ability to lead a team. Some qualities include;
- Tertiary qualification in human resources management, business administration or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant experience in managing a human resources service function, including recruitment and payroll, across the end-to-end employment life cycle
- Significant experience in process and systems involvement
- Contemporary working knowledge of relevant industrial relations and employment frameworks, tax and superannuation rules
- Previous management experience of staff
- High level of interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level decision making
If you are interested in this role, please do apply below. For more information, please call Claire, 02 9093 4938.