- Located in North Sydney
- Full-time permanent position
- Contribute to an established, well known charitable organisation
- Opportunity to work for an excellent coach!
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to ensure that People and Culture operations are implemented efficiently and consistently. Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be flexible and willing to work as a true generalist. You will be comfortable providing administrative support, as well as being able to advise and consult to managers and employees across the organisation.
The successful candidate will be involved in Learning and Development, performance management, recruitment projects, and more. You will be willing to learn, love process improvement, and happy to work in a high performing team.
- Act as a point of contact for the P&C team
- Oversee end to end recruitment, induction and employee engagement
- Coordinate best people practises and organisational learning and development systems
- Assist employees and managers with employment relations advice
- WHS compliance, assist with developing relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure People and Culture policies and procedures are maintained and developed as required
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills with a high attention to detail
- 2+ years of practical HR generalist experience
- Current NSW driver’s license and access to a car – some travel may be required
- Knowledge and ability to provide advice on legislative requirements
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.