- Work/life balance + competitive salary packaging
- Charity, Government or Commercial payroll experience welcome
About the organisation
A national charity that provides disability services to those in need across all of Australia.
The Payroll Specialist will help conduct the large payroll end to end and provide administrative support to the GM and HR Managers.
- Assist with the development of generalist HR statistical data
- Enter and maintain records in Visicase. Complete statistical reports for external agencies as required
- Liaise with third party agencies regarding pay matters such as salary, PAYG and employment
- Ensure regular maintenance and accuracy of HRIS to reflect business/operational changes
- Assist external auditors with year-end audit process
- Calculate termination payments including redundancy payments, settlements, voluntarily and involuntarily terminations
- Assist with performance development review process, including back pay calculations
- Assist with payroll improvement processes to ensure the integrity and service levels are maintained
- Maintenance of payroll files and records, including regular filing of correspondence and forms
- Assist with month end process
- Assist with year-end payroll compliance including preparation of Payment Summaries and related reconciliations
Skills & Attributes
- Experience running large end to end payroll
- PayGlobal, Chris21 or similar payroll system experience desirable but not essential
- Schads Award interpretation experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Supportive and stable team in an autonomous working environment.
- Access to salary packaging
- Learning environment
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.