You will be extremely experienced & have Advanced level Excel (Googlesheets) & Xero Payroll use. As Payroll / Accounts Manager you will offer guidance and advice to the staff regarding, setting up Super accounts, ensuring HR files are up to date regarding banking and tax information, cross checking the CRM systems to calculate correct commissions and so much more.
Joining a fun & energetic team is a busy environment, you will offer support to the Directors for other financial matters and be able to work across multiple systems to ensure no errors occur.
The role of Payroll / Accounts Manager will include:
- Managing a weekly payroll for approx. 45 employees.
- Ensuring system information is accurate to ensure weekly commission payments are correct
- Working across multiple systems including Hubspot, Xero Payroll & Excel (Googlesheets)
- Support staff with basic level Superannuation & Tax information
- Working closely with Directors on financial forecasting & planning
- Current full working rights for Australia
- Extensive experience in a similar role managing complex systems
- Experience creating & using formulas to calculate pay commissions
- Advanced Level usage of Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using Xero Payroll
Apply Now by sending your up to date resume through the Apply button or to email@example.com