Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, you will work as part of a collaborative and supportive team to complete a project expected to take approximately 2 to 3 months. As part of this project you will maintain payroll records, review current and past information, filling, perform payroll corrections if needed and support the finance team with ad-hoc requests.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong payroll background
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience dealing with Modern Awards
- Incredibly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a close-knit team
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Fantastic organisation with a great team culture
- Flexibility, team lunches, and great location
- $40 - $45 per hour + super
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply as a matter or urgency with an up to date copy of your CV today. Or email a copy of your CV to Samantha@beaumontpeople.com.au.