- Charity - learn Payroll and HR
- Work/life balance + competitive salary
- Bankstown location, parking available
Our client is a leading services organisation.
The Payroll and HR Officer will provide administrative duties to the payroll and HR function and run the payroll end to end.
- Resolve payroll queries
- Enter and maintain employee records
- Process payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Liaise with external providers regarding salary packaging and superannuation
- Support the wider HR team
Skills & Attributes
- Recent graduate - degree in either Finance, Accounting, HR or similar
- Experience running payroll desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Supportive and stable team in an autonomous working environment.
- Access to salary packaging
- Learning environment
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.