This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and experienced Payroll Officer to join an education provider for an estimated 4–6 week assignment. You will have strong knowledge in a leading payroll systems, be a deadline-driven and resilient individual with excellent attention to detail. You will have the responsibility for providing accurate, timely and efficient payroll services in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-time est 4–6 week assignment
- Based in Pennant Hills, parking in the area
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Responsible for the end-to-end processing of the fortnightly staff payroll for over 2000 staff members
- Assisting with general processes and supporting the finance team
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar HR/Payroll position
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft or similar payroll system
- Excellent team working abilities
- An understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources functions.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have previous experience as a Payroll Officer with excellent organisation skills, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Rachel at email@example.com for more information.