The Rocks, Sydney
15.2 hours over 2/3 days
$65/70k + super pro rata
About the organisation
Bell Shakespeare a charitable organisation and Australia's national theatre company specialising in the works of William Shakespeare and the classics.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for the efficient and accurate running of the end to end payroll for all staff including permanent operational & office staff and contracted actors.
- Process payroll in line with award rates and enterprise agreements
- Ensuring accurate payroll transactions and payments for the weekly payroll, 35-80 staff
- Process new employee contracts including tax and superannuation forms
- Set-up all new employees for full-time, part-time and casual employment
- Assist the finance team with month end reporting
- Act as the main point of contact for all staff regarding any payroll enquiries
Skills & Attributes
- Managing end to end payroll
- Experience using Sage Micropay software or similar
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and reporting time tables
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work flexibly when required due to weekly payroll processing requirements
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.