- Payment Services Officer
- Australian Military Bank
- Temp with a potential for Perm
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD
The role of the Payment Services Officer is to ensure banking operations tasks including, Direct Entry and Member Chequing exception processing, SWIFTs processing, Mistaken Payments, Recall of Funds, Traces, NPP investigations, card ordering, opening and maintenance of Term Deposits, maintenance of Business accounts and Deceased Memberships are completed with a high level of accuracy. You will also perform day to day clerical and administrative tasks including reconciliation, managing disputed transactions, general enquires and fraud matters.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate processing of bank operations including direct entry and member chequing payments and exceptions, mistaken payments, recall of funds, NPP investigations, BPAY error corrections and ATM shortpays
- Assisting with the card ordering (card delivery process, enquiries from members and staff)
- Assisting and maintaining of deposit enquiries and applications, business memberships, deceased estates and inactive accounts
- Undertaking fraud transactions investigations
- Resolve member transaction disputes
- First point of contact for the branch network to assist with resolving member enquiries at the initial contact
- Assisting with general ledgers and clearing accounts reconciliation
- Relevant tertiary or industry experience (i.e. Payments, Transactions, Back office Customer Service)
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal), and well developed
- administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.