Working as part of a close-knit team, this role will be responsible for fostering new partnerships to pair students with organisations who will able to enrich their employability and provide genuine career opportunities. Integral to the success of the students, you will utilise a variety of different marketing and business development strategies to create long lasting and fruitful partnerships with a wide range of organisations. Acting as the 2IC to the Partnerships Manager, this role provides real opportunity to progress and grow within the organisation. In order to succeed, you will need to be proactive, resourceful and able to work autonomously to cultivate new relationships while also being empathetic and supportive of students needs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Experience of sales, business development and marketing
- Ability to work autonomously
- Incredibly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Motivated with a positive attitude
This organisation has a very supportive team culture with regular events, workshops and lunches. They provide genuine work-life balance and maintain a very flexible approach to working. They also encourage personal and professional growth and provide real opportunities to progress.
- Fantastic organisation with a supportive leadership team
- Flexibility and opportunities to travel
- $65k - $75k + super & expenses covered
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply as a matter or urgency with an up to date copy of your CV today. Or email a copy of your CV to Samantha@beaumontpeople.com.au.