Reach is a youth organisation that aims to improve the wellbeing of young people so that they can get the most out of life. We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Partnerships Manager to join this inspiring organisation.
You are an experienced and passionate business development professional who will play a vital role in ensuring the future viability and growth of Reach in NSW by broadening and strengthening Reach’s fundraising base, predominantly across Corporate Partnerships.
- Truly inspiring organisation and a fantastic culture
- Develop strong and lasting relationships across NSW
- Redfern based, Competitive Salary Packaging
Reach works with over 40,000 young people living in Australia delivering workshops across communities and schools. These amazing workshops are youth led and Reach work to ensure that service users have the confidence and support to be who they want to be. Reach encourage young people, no matter what their circumstances, to believe that they can achieve.
- Develop the partnerships strategy across NSW
- Manage the existing partnerships
- Increase the revenue from corporate partnerships and uplift accounts
- Prospect research and management of a new business pipeline
- Pitch and present to partners both new and existing
- Drive new business across fundraising in NSW
- Develop a government funding strategy across NSW
- Generate income across other income streams where relevant in NSW including donors, events, trusts etc
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Provide reporting and feedback on all partnerships
- Develop and implement plans and budgets
Skills & Attributes
- Corporate partnerships experience
- Background in generating new business
- High level of professional sales skills - including prospecting, influencing, negotiation and closing
- Proven ability to grow partnerships
- A background in hitting financial targets
- Ability to generate funds across streams including government funding, events and other relevant areas
- Exceptional communication skills
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis