Newly created opportunity for a Partnerships and Relationship Management professional to build relationships and support corporates to make an impact across a variety of not-for-profit organisations!
- Lead the expansion of Good360’s footprint into WA within a flexible, innovative and inclusive work environment
- Perth, CBD with home working
- Part-time, 4 days per week, initial 12 month contract
Good360 has distributed millions of brand new non-perishable goods to not-for-profits thanks to corporate partners across Australia.
One person’s extra is another person’s essential and Good360 is a not-for-profit helping other not-for-profits to stretch their budgets. Their platform for product gifting allows companies to share what they no longer need or have too much of. To date over $180 million dollars’ worth of goods have been donated by corporate partners, and over 20 million items have been distributed to charities and organisations in need of these goods to support others.
About the Opportunity
Good360 is seeking a passionate, dynamic, and driven Partnerships Manager based in Western Australia to support its expansion.
As the WA Partnerships Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead Good360’s deeper expansion into Western Australia by building new partnerships and diversifying and nurturing current relationships.
Ideally you will have an established local network of contacts across two or more of these identified target markets that include– retailers & manufacturers, not-for-profits, schools, government and/or philanthropy in Western Australia, along with a collaborative approach to achieving results.
- Build Good360’s profile and raise awareness of Good360 in Western Australia across business donors and recipients of goods in the not-for-profit and education sectors
- Activate Good360’s existing large network of Not for Profit and disadvantaged school members and seek out opportunites for expansion and growth within these sectors
- Develop a business growth and retention strategy for corporate partners to increase donations in line with business targets
- Identify philanthropic and corporate funding opportunities and work with the Good360 Head Office to submit proposals and applications as needed
- Develop relationships with Western Australian Government agencies to expand awareness and utilisation of Good360’s services
- Represent Good360 in Western Australia at forums, presentations and conferences, including potentially acting as a spokesperson when needed
- Maintain strong communication with the NSW Head Office to ensure collaboration
- Assist with the frontline logistics of introducing Good360’s various distribution programs in Western Australia
- Proven success in a similar Business Development, Sponsorship, Fundraising or Sales role
- Confidence to speak in public and build relationships with senior personnel across government agencies, corporates, schools, not-for-profits, and philanthropic organisations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to effectively communicate to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic research, pitch, and presentation skills with a creative flair for developing innovative partnerships concepts
- The ability to excel in a self-motivated and independent manner with minimal supervision in a satellite office
- An established local network of contacts across two or more of these target markets that include: retailers/manufacturers, not-for-profits, schools, government and/or philanthropy in Western Australia
- Project management skills, including demonstrated ability to plan, implement, review and achieve project goals and objectives
- Ability to innovate, design and implement strategies to achieve organisational objectives
- Demonstrated online and digital literacy skills
- A valid WA driver’s licence and the ability to drive
- A genuine interest to work in a Not for Profit to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians in need
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.