- Flexible work arrangements including full or part-time
- Innovative charity making a real impact in reducing youth homelessness
- Build strategic relationships with existing corporate partners and major donors
This brand new and exciting role will see the Corporate Partnership and Philanthropy Specialist focus on creating and implementing a strategy to develop the large, existing corporate partnerships portfolio and philanthropic gifts and engagement program.
- Cultivate a portfolio of corporate partners that have long-established relationships with the charity and deepen engagement with partners including but not limited to volunteering, workplace giving and cause related marketing.
- Develop a pipeline of new corporate and philanthropic donors, leveraging existing relationships.
- Work with the marketing and fundraising teams to grow and develop new and existing campaigns.
- Work with the wider fundraising team to increase the level of participation by corporates and individuals in campaigns.
- Work with the CEO to innovate on new revenue streams with its corporate partners.
- Develop, nurture and manage high-value individual donors, through existing corporate partnerships.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in either corporate partnerships or philanthropy with a strong interest in working within both.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to work with a wide range of partners.
- A strong understanding of the corporate working environment.
- Comfortable presenting in front of audiences.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate various stakeholders.
- A flexible self-starter who is resourceful and uses their initiative.
- Ability to work with a small team that thrives in a fast-paced but collegiate environment.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.