Develop and implement strategic partnerships in a for purpose organisation.
Partnerships and Marketing Manager
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join small, highly skilled and passionate team
- Sydney, City location, close to public transportation
- Join a purpose driven organisation to lead and grow partnership initiatives
The Partnerships and Marketing Manager will use strategic insight, develop and implement strategic partnerships. They will help develop and drive existing communications, maximise new communications and marketing initiatives in a for purpose organisation.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created Partnerships and Marketing Manager position will be a pivotal role growing partnership and membership opportunities through multiple channels.
This role works closely with the Head of Policy and Government Relations to identify and support brand and message opportunities as well as create and collect content for use across all communications channels.
Research Australia uses its unique convening power to position health and medical research as a significant driver of a healthy population and contributor to a healthy economy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a structured, innovative and sustainable approach to the new partnerships and retaining existing membership initiatives, both with the aim of driving brand visibility and revenue opportunities
- Creating and packaging new products that further engage partners, members and other stakeholders within the sector
- Preparing and supporting integrated marketing plans across multiple channels to increase brand awareness and support engagement initiatives
- Ability to get across and deal with complex information and package it in an engaging and clever way through creativity and logic
- Opportunity to drive leadership in this marketing function across the sector beyond the organisation
- Leading by thinking and by doing, making a great contribution to a collaborative, positive and high performing team
- Opportunity to develop the team further as the initiatives create revenue
- Proven success in relationship-based fundraising and/or complex sales experience with a proven track record in securing partnerships and growing membership opportunities
- Proven success developing sponsorship, marketing and/or membership initiatives to attract engagement
- Generalist marketing experience across traditional and digital channels
- Excellent project management skills with accountability as a natural part of this skillset
- An outcome focused and hands on approach to reach set objectives
- A collaborative nature to ensure inclusive and consistent communication across the organisation and encourage support from and provide support to colleagues
This is a small, hard-working team who love what they do. This newly created Partnerships and Marketing Manager position reports to the CEO who is uplifting and passionate about supporting the success of this role.
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to make a difference to the lives of many in Australia. We would love to hear about your relevant successes in partnerships and marketing management and encourage candidates wanting to make the move in to the charity sector to apply as well.
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter.