- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work 3, or 4 days per week
- Exciting, vibrant and innovative organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This youth-led organisation works with young people to help them build a strong sense of belonging, overcome judgement and have confidence to shape their world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be a key member of the organisation’s development team. The development team works across multiple areas of fundraising and are responsible for building and nurturing relationships with donors, and stakeholders to deliver on the organisation’s programs.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for researching, developing, submitting and acquitting proposals for funding in order to secure and grow revenue from philanthropic trusts, foundations and other entities.
This role has a national remit with a focus on VIC and NSW – you can be based in either Melbourne or Sydney but must have an understanding of the NSW funding landscape as this is an identified area of growth.
- Create and manage national trusts and grants strategy
- Research and develop cases for support
- Prepare compelling submissions to philanthropic trusts, foundations and other relevant entities to secure funding
- Build donor care programs to engage and support key trusts/foundations and grants
- Effectively report back to donors and foundations on the impact their generosity has made
- Manage internal relationships to ensure funding commitments, reports and donor care is delivered in a timely manner
- Work with the wider team to maintain key objectives, prepare submissions and reports on time, allowing for the best outcome
- Manage the trusts and foundations budget
- Maintain accurate records in the organisations CRM system
- Be a supportive and collaborative member of the team, including have the flexibility to attend major events and support with campaigns throughout the year
If you love building relationships and have a proven track record of applying for and securing philanthropic grants and want to work for a vibrant and passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Proven experience in a similar trusts and grants role, with success securing grants through compelling written pieces and strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability in managing a calendar of submissions and reporting in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and managing budgets
- Ability to collaborate internally to within each grant application framework
- Knowledge of the NSW and VIC funding landscape
- Time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Great attention to detail and the ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- A true passion for youth.
Don't delay! Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rachel Potter from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.