- North Ryde location
- Flexible work environment, part-time
- Work with large food, grocery and retail accounts
Foodbank is Australia's largest food relief organisation, providing 67 million meals a year to over 2400 charities and 1750 schools around the country.
This role is responsible for account management to current partners and growing these relationships. Also to develop new business partnerships with other corporate organisations.
- Account management of existing Foodbank partnerships
- Business development to build prospect pipeline and secure new partners
- Aligning relationships with corporate social responsibility goals, securing funding through work place giving, grants, sponsorships, partner events and marketing campaigns and supporting volunteering and engagement opportunities
- Stakeholder management, to include maintaining regular contact with all existing and prospective partners
- Work closely with Marketing & Communications on all partner related marketing and communication needs
- Provide portfolio updates for all reporting requirements
Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising, sales or corporate partnerships
- Successful business development track record
- Highly professional and articulate with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Exceptional written skills and attention to detail
- Experience in, and enjoyment of, public speaking and delivering presentations
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Salary packaging
- Work / life balance
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.