- North shore location
- Flexible work environment, part-time
- Large food, grocery and retail accounts
This charity one of Australia's largest food relief organisations, providing meals charities and schools around the country.
This role is responsible for offering high level account management to current partners and growing these relationships. You will also develop new business partnerships and generate further income with other corporate organisations.
- Account management of existing partnerships
- Business development to build prospect pipeline and secure new partners
- Providing support for all aspects of partnerships, including aligning relationships with corporate social responsibility goals, securing funding through work place giving, grants, sponsorships, partner events and cause related marketing campaigns and supporting volunteering and engagement opportunities.
- Stakeholder management, to include maintaining regular contact with all existing and prospective partners
- Work closely with Marketing & Communications Executive on all partner related marketing and communication needs
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising or experience in solution based sales role
- Successful business development and sales track record, must be target driven
- Highly professional and articulate with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Exceptional written skills and attention to detail
- Experience in, and enjoyment of, public speaking and delivering presentations
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Understanding of food and grocery industry is beneficial (but not essential)
- Salary packaging
- Work / life balance
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.