About the role:
- Perform Accounts Payable duties, including but not limited to trade creditors accounting review and debtor refunds
- Administration of the staff reimbursement/ advance systems across the group.
- Posting of credit card expenses
- General support of the Finance Department management team as required
- Involvement in the Department's data cleansing effort ahead of our ITC platform migration.
- Experience in a high volume, autonomous Accounts Payable role
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial operating systems
- An ability to think/ act proactively, rather than reactively
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Strictest confidentiality
- Planning and Organizing
- Accountable and Reliable
- Exceptional Communication Skills
Don't miss your opportunity, apply today through the "Apply now" function.