- St Leonards station
- Part Time, 3 or 4 days, Flexible hours & competitive salary packaging
- Innovative charity supporting 4 hospitals on the north shore
The Kolling Foundation is the fundraising organisation for the Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) including Royal North Shore Hospital, Ryde Hospital, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital and the Kolling Research Institute.
To support all aspects of marketing and communications for the Kolling Foundation including; the execution of planned campaign and marketing activities, content for website and other communications channels including social media, and other relevant profile-raising activities for the Foundation.
- Provide support for the design and completion of marketing projects
- Assist with the research and development of content for print, e-newsletter
- Coordinate the design, content and production of marketing collateral and Annual Report
- Liaise with external suppliers including designers, copywriters, mailing houses and printers
- Assist with the marketing plans and campaigns, and assist with post-campaign analysis
- Edit and proofread content as needed
- Assist with the coordination of external fundraising and stakeholder events
- Proven experience in a marketing or communications role
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, Illustrator or InDesign highly desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing projects, such as development of marketing materials and collateral and ability to work successfully with external suppliers
- Experience of organising digital content, good understanding of the principles of developing engaging content and experience of running social media campaigns
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.