In this role you will be providing a full range of administrative support to the Community Fundraising team including:
• Providing first line customer support to donors in order to receive donations/retain donors
• Issuing donor care recognition materials including "thank you" communications
• Dealing with donor complaints over the phone and by email
• Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of information captured in the donor database
• Assisting the marketing team with communication material that will appeal to the donors
To be successful in this role it is important that you enjoy providing exceptional levels of customer service, are able to research answers to supporters questions and place a high value on attention to detail and accuracy when working with databases.
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have:
- Previous administration experience, ideally in a charity environment
- Experience using a CRM
- A fantastic phone manner
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to research facts and put together effective clear responses on a wide range of issues
- Strong attention to detail
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work for a much loved charity with a friendly, flexible working culture. If you match the criteria above, please apply right away!