- Eastern suburbs location, Minimum 12 month contract
- Key role assisting direct marketing function – amazing cause
- Competitive salary packaging, Part-time, Flexible hours
This foundation generates income to support vital clinical care for children. They also invest in research that will change and save more lives in the future. By discovering better ways to diagnose, treat or prevent childhood disease and injuries, they also help generations of children to come.
In this varied position, you will support the development and management of an integrated fundraising strategy with donors, inclusive of direct mail, telemarketing programs, emails, social media and the website. The role will support the Foundation’s Direct Marketing Manager working across the foundations beneficiaries as required.
- Support in implementing a Direct Marketing Strategy and program to drive revenue growth
- Produce and monitor timelines for each campaign to ensure programs are executed on time and internal and external stakeholders are informed of deadlines
- Oversee detailed post campaign analysis for each campaign
- Work with the data analyst to prepare data extractions data manipulation, personalisation and analysis
- Co-ordinate the acquisition, retention and optimisation and donor care of cash donors and regular givers through multi-channel direct marketing campaigns
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to execute campaigns to meet agreed budgets and timelines
- Experience in direct marketing preferably experience in coordinating successful donor retention and acquisition campaigns using multiple channels
- Demonstrated donor focused approach, determining needs, delivering positive outcomes and ongoing donor care to all key stakeholders
- Superior project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience in developing integrated communication campaigns, specifically in a one to one personal communication channel
- Demonstrated success in persuasive writing. Evidence of innovation, creativity, initiative and problem solving in previous campaigns
- High quality written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge in the operation of fundraising databases for reporting purposes desirable
Positive, supportive team who care and are passionate about the cause
- Career progression – assist in growing the DM function
- Great salary package and inspiring cause
- Time in Lieu for out of hours event attendance
- The chance to learn from and work with a team of highly skilled and passionate fundraisers
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.