About the role:
- To deliver timely, accurate and effective Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable services.
- Processing and review of financial transactions, ensuring data accuracy and the provision of an efficient and effective accounting service.
- Process authorised supplier invoices/credits promptly
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements and following up on outstanding items
- Weekly payments to suppliers, or as required for urgent payments
- Weekly reimbursement of employee expenses
- Investigate supplier queries
- Filing and data entry as required
- Ad hoc support to the Finance Manager as required
- Previous experience in accounts payable
- Available to start on the 30th of April and continue through until the 30th of May.
- Be able to work on a Thursday.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.