- Full time hours
- Ongoing temporary position
- Ballina, Northern NSW
This role will see you providing effective paralegal services and support to facilitate the smooth operation of the relevant Legal practice groups and the delivery of its advice and services.
- Provide paralegal services and administrative support to practice group Legal Officers, including research, analysis and provision of written information for consideration by Legal Officers for inclusion in briefs and other legal documents.
- Manage practice groups’ databases and systems in accordance with standards and guidelines.
- Perform data entry and data reviews ensuring accuracy and relevance of legal data and documentation recorded, monitor and analysis of practice group controls, processes and performance indicators.
- Utilise relevant legal databases and systems to generate reports that enables accurate, relevant analysis and reporting of the practice groups’ legal advice and services.
- Contribute to practice group project work as directed by the Director and/or senior staff.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Previous legal experience.
- Being flexible and responsive to competing priorities.
- A collaborative approach with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and maintain an understanding of overall agency and public sector directives along with a working knowledge of Legal Services operations, policies and procedures, including court practice and procedure.
- Act with integrity and support a culture of quality customer service.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.