Flexible over working 4/5 days
$70-75k + super pro rata
About the client
This local community industry-based association is a not-for-profit national peak body and lead representative organisation for community broadcasting services around Australia.
The organisation provides leadership, advocacy and support for its members to actively build capabilities of independent broadcasting services and create a healthy environment for the sector to thrive.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised personable PA/senior administrator to support the CEO. You will represent the organisation in a professional and friendly manner whilst offering high-level administrative support and diary management.
About the Person
This role would suit an experienced EA or PA who enjoys working within a small tight knit team. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people including volunteers. You will work independently and proactively and show initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the CEO’s diary for meetings
- Book travel and accommodation
- Attend meetings, take minutes and format the agenda
- Manage the logistics for meetings and events; travel, accommodation, catering and equipment
- Drafting and formatting letters and documents
- Organize and coordinate financial information
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent administrative and clerical skills such as diary management
- A knowledge of, or interest in the Not-For- Profit and/or Community Broadcasting Sector.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.