$100k + super, outer CDB, close to all transport links
About the client:
The NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS) is a Not-for-Profit, membership organisation who works with individuals, charities, government and corporate organisations. Together they support people experiencing poverty and disadvantage in NSW.
As the peak body for health and community services in NSW they deliver crucial services that make a massive difference across all aspects of social justice including housing, homelessness, disability, mental health, equality and human rights.
About the role:
As the Office Operations & Governance Manager, you will take a lead role in coordinating the effective operations of NCOSS. This includes, human resources, budget management, accounts, payroll, membership, grants, reporting, ACNC compliance, risk management and governance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Effectively develop, supervise and report against budgets
- Coordinate the annual accounts audit processes
- Provide secretariat support to the Board and Board Committees
- Lead the general office management
- Conduct the delivery of the board/governance functions
- Oversea membership services including, subscriptions, renewals and lapses
- Extensive experience in operations
- An interest or involvement in the Not-for-profit sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to enable team collaboration
- Experience facing and liaising with Government stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have a keen interest in social justice, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.