The Property Industry Foundation is an industry-wide collaboration across the property and construction industry to have an impact on youth homelessness. We build homes for homeless youth through the Haven House Program and are on track to have built 125 bedrooms for homeless youth in the last five years in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane.
They are a passionate group of people who believe in what they do. Hard work and enjoying their work is equally important. Their values are collaboration, innovation, excellence, passion and culture, and we are looking for someone who shares the same values.
Reporting to the CEO and CFO & Company Secretary, the Operations Manager & EA to the CEO is a fulltime role based in their Sydney Office. The key focus will be operations management for the team and providing support to the CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary and email management for the CEO and other EA projects as required
- Working alongside the CFO & Company Secretary to identify opportunities to improve policies, procedures and systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders - build and nurture relationships with donors, beneficiaries and other key stakeholders
- Beneficiary management including annual reporting, Haven House program reporting, fund distributions and main point of contact for all beneficiaries
- IT management / support and day to day assistance
- Asset, leasing and supplier management for the organisation
- Assist CFO & Company Secretary with human resources matters
- Create, format, collate and issue all committee papers, action items and reports and manage operational and administrative functions to ensure all committee meetings are delivered efficiently and to a high standard.
- General administration for the team
The right person for the role is naturally organised and efficient, happy to roll up their sleeves and be involved in a wide range of tasks as the situation requires. You will be confident to work with people at all levels and provide excellent and consistent customer service to all stakeholders.
The Property Industry Foundation is a small team of twelve exceptional people who would welcome someone with initiative and a passion to produce great work and be a part of their vision.
The required skillset:
- Strong general IT knowledge (general software & hardware). Advanced 365 suite, Word processing skills
- The ability to be innovative and open to trying new approaches and projects
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver to cascading deadlines.
- A flexible self-starter who is resourceful and uses their initiative.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and CRM databases.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with a tailored cover letter explaining your interest in the role, as well as your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.