- Managing Accommodation in accordance with its Strategic Plan, Business Plan and Budgets
- Ensuring that organisation is meeting all requirements of the Funding Agreement with NSW Family and Community Services (Ageing, Disability and Home Care) for the purpose of maintaining ongoing funding.
- Pro-actively managing client capacity levels and ensuring no long term vacancies occur.
- Developing and maintaining a home environment based upon the assessed support requirements of individual clients;
- Ensuring that all activities and aspects of the service program incorporate real life experiences and promote the person-centred development of each client;
- Monitor clients’ personal expenditure prepared by the House Manager, and where necessary, liaise with Manager Finance and Executive Support for payment arrangements
- Liaising with families, other disability services, government agencies, key professionals and support groups to maximise client outcomes
- Monitoring our Person Centred Planning system to maximise each client’s individual outcomes
- Calling case conferences, where necessary, to develop case plans and resolve client problems
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Disability, Occupational Health Nursing, Social/Behavioural Sciences/Health or Administration/Business Management, or an equivalent vocational qualification; and
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in successfully leading and managing a service team.
The annual base salary for this position is based on a daily rate of $400 inclusive of employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading. This will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911