We are seeking a purpose driven, Operations Manager to join a small team within the mental health sector. This position is central to ensuring the day-to-day operations are in line with the organisations Vision, Values, and Strategic goals.
The primary purpose of the position is to provide oversight of the day-to-day operations of the business and provide leadership and support to the team and ensure that the deliverables are in line with funding agreements and program/project needs. This contract will end in June 2023, in accordance with the funding arrangements.
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the organisation
- In conjunction with the CEO, develop, implement and monitor operational and business plans ensuring strategic objectives are well understood and executed
- Set performance indicators for direct reports and measure against performance
- Provide high level line management, supervision and support to staff, contractors, and volunteers, including conducting performance management reviews and managing performance issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for the CEO, Board and Managers on key performance and productivity trends within each portfolio
- Work with the CEO to develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures
- Source alternative funding sources of income generation, including grant writing and negotiation of new and existing funding grant agreements
- Work with the Human Resource Manager to assist in the employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, workplace management, and end contract implementation
- Ensure programs and services are in compliance with all Federal and State funding contracts, including reporting requirements and financial acquittals
- In collaboration with the CEO, Program and Project Managers and Leads, be responsible for the developing, implementing, and monitoring portfolio budgets
- Undergraduate level qualifications in business, Behavioural /Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline
- Experience at a senior management level including in strategic planning
- Significant experience in people management, stakeholder engagement, and financial management
- Experience in working with relevant funding body streams including NSW Government governance and reporting requirements
- Experience working in the Not-for-profit, mental health or community services sector is highly regarded
- Previous experience working intricately with a CRM, ideally Salesforce
Success factors of the role
To be successful in the role, you will be a strong people manager, with effective problem-solving skills and the ability see an organisation through growth. You will have a strong passion for the mental health sector and have a desire to lead through growth and have strong business and compliance background.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.