- Based Brisbane
- Full Time, permanent role
- $85k -$90k + Super + FBT
CREATE Foundation is the national consumer body representing the voices of children & young people with an out-of-home care experience. They provide programs & services & develop policy & research to advocate for a better care system.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations the role of National Development & Operations Manager (DOM) is part of a small senior management team who ensure that all states are being accountable and compliant.
This role will ensure effective risk management, adherence to state government and fee for service contractual obligations by mentoring & leading State Coordinators in NSW, QLD, ACT & SA.
As one of two National Development & Operations Managers, split geographically, you will oversee the activities of four state coordinators, also assisting them to secure new funding through submissions and proposal writing enabling the organisation to meet their objectives.
- Confidently lead, mentor & develop your team to achieve results
- Identify, manage, mitigate & monitor risk within your states
- Ongoing improvement of the operational systems & processes
- Manage state contractual compliance & ensure KPI's are met
- Facilitate engagement with states to communicate & monitor progress towards strategic goals
- Oversee service agreement negotiations
- Promote the organisation to potential funding partners
- Identify & nurture new funding opportunities in states and write quality tenders, submissions & proposals
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Experience in a similar management role within the non-profit sector
- Demonstrated success across all aspects of operations including audit, contract & risk
- Successfully sourced funding through preparing tender submissions & grant writing
- Experience interpreting & monitoring organisational policy
- Ability to write concisely & compile credible reports
- Experience leading a team to achieve results - remote supervision highly regarded
- Highly effective time management skills & ability to delegate efficiently
- Ability to travel interstate frequently
- Experience in the out of home care sector is highly desirabl
Please send you resume through the 'Apply' option or email to email@example.com or call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322 if you have additional questions.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Police Check and Working With Children / Blue Card.
There is no closing date for this role, it is an immediate need so the advertisement will be removed when a suitable applicant has been sourced.