- Located in North Ryde, conveniently located near the train and bus station
- Ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking for their first role!
- A positive and motivated attitude is a must!
Foodbank is Australia's largest food relief organisation, providing 67 million meals a year to over 2,400 charities around the country. Foodbank Australia is a small team that is the national body of the federated organisation. It is responsible for national marketing, fundraising and corporate and government partnerships.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries and support the team with a variety of administrative and project-related tasks. This role will be varied, and you will be interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will have an understanding that working in a small team will require them to be hands on and flexible; ready to turn their hand with whatever is the organisation’s priority, be it a meeting, event, marketing or fundraising campaign.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone in a friendly and customer focused manner
- Monitoring the admin email inbox and responding to enquiries
- Making appointments and travel arrangements for the CEO, Board and Leadership Team
- Making meeting arrangements including booking venues, catering and preparing papers
- Data entry (maintaining the contacts database) and ad hoc projects
- Maintaining office supplies and organising mail and couriers
- Supporting the national supply chain, communications and fundraising teams with events and campaigns
To be successful you will:
- Be enthusiastic, driven and a team player
- Be a confident communicator - have a clear phone manner and good written skills
- Enjoy building relationships and going above and beyond
- Have strong IT skills - Microsoft office suite -excel, word, outlook and power point
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
This is a junior all round administration position and would suit someone with little experience if they are motivated to learn and grow within the organisation. This is a phenomenal chance to gain experience in a wide variety of functions and get involved in making a difference to people's lives. If you want to work in a small supportive team and are customer focused, do not miss this opportunity.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Foodbank Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.