- Located in the inner west, with onsite parking
- Full-time, permanent role.
- $85,000 - $90,000 + super (pro-rata).
- 38 weeks (plus 5 weeks negotiated in advance outside of this) 7 weeks leave (during school holidays).
- Fantastic school with amazing benefits!
The Office Manager and Executive Assistant (EA) will be responsible for providing executive support to the Head of Junior School and Deputy Heads of School, including the provision of administrative services in the area.
You will manage the school administration calendar, support preparation rosters, provide secretarial support, assist in coordinating events and school functions, and supervise the health centre in providing first-aid support for students and support.
You will have two direct reports in the area, and will provide guidance and support as required.
- Provide a high-level of executive support to the Head of Junior School and Deputy Heads of Junior School, including diary and inbox management, the preparation of correspondence, preparing reports and presentations, reconciliation of travel accounts, and conference booking.
- Provide administrative services to the school, including office management.
- Manage the administration calendar, support the preparation of rosters and schedules, oversee the class administration and student reporting process.
- Provide secretariat support, including agenda preparation and distribution, minute taking, and distributing of minutes.
- Support the coordination events and school functions.
- Support the management of the health centre, and provide first aid support for students and staff.
You are a dynamic go-getter, who can converse with all ages from young children to parents. You have excellent attention to detail, strong leadership skills and can lead by example, a high level of personal and professional integrity, and can take intuitive initiative on a range of duties.
Skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar support function.
- A high attention detail, with superior accuracy.
- Experience in office procedures.
- High-level personal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a busy, varied role.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high-level of confidentiality and trust.
- Highly developed technology skills: Microsoft suite, Engage system and document sharing, must also be confident on both a PC and MAC and be able to troubleshoot on systems.
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- State of the art facilities and collegiate environment
- Employee Assistance Program available to you and your immediate family
- Salary packaging and access to LSL after 5 years' service
- Onsite parking, easy access to public transport and Westfield Shopping Centre
- Access to the School's gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for, apply today! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org