Office Manager – Part time
- Centrally located in Sydney’s CBD
- Rare part time Office Manager opportunity
- Flexible 30 hour week – spread over 4 or 5 days – early start available
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation
The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is the only national body that funds life changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. Breast cancer is the most common cancer facing Australian women, with eight women dying from the disease each day. Research is the only way to prevent deaths, and improve how breast cancer is diagnosed, managed and treated. By funding only world class research, NBCF is working towards a goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
This is a unique opportunity to be the Office Manager of NBCF on a part time basis. You will be based at their Sydney office and will be responsible for managing the smooth operation of the office.
The Role and main responsibilities
This critical role will support the daily operations of the Office, with a focus on process improvement and efficiencies.
- Sydney Office reception management
- Facilities management and liaising with building managers and coordinating office maintenance
- As the key driver of the WHS committee, you will coordinate the agenda, meetings and minutes
- Management of office space and processes to ensure WHS compliance
- Coordinate new employee set up, including; workstations, technology, systems access
- Maintain security access system, company car management and coordinating meeting rooms
- Implement new and maintain existing procedures/office administrative systems
- Management of office equipment and office supplies
- Coordinate mail and courier requests
- Travel and accommodation bookings for all employees
- Reconciliation of expenses for office management activities
To excel as an Office Manager in this organisation, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- Office management experience
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategical thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
The successful candidate must have a dynamic set of skills and possess the experience and confidence to step into the role and hit the ground running. This is a part time role, ideally spanning over 4 days a week, an early 8am start is a must for this position.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further question please contact Rhonda at email@example.com .
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of NBCF and all enquiries are to be directed to Beaumont People. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.