- Based in Collingwood, close to public transport
- Suitable for an Office Manager that loves to drive technology and efficiencies
- Full time position
As part of the operations team, this person will be responsible for the smooth operation of their offices nationwide and take responsibility for their IT platforms and systems.
- Manage the efficient day to day operations of their offices and facilities
- Liaise with and manage the relationship with contractors and suppliers
- Consistently look for efficiencies and new opportunities to cut costs and time through process improvements
- Manage the relationship with external IT providers and provide support across all Reach sites
- Project manage the implementation of new systems and platforms, including liaising with vendors and subject matter experts
- Maintain technology and equipment across the organization, including the asset management system
- Coordinate and maintain the WHS function nationally across two locations
- Coordinate Reach’s office volunteers, including onboarding and recognition
- Be an active member of the Board Audit and Risk Sub-Committee, including minute taking
The organisation has begun to implement a new system, Salesforce and you will be heavily involved in its project coordination.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Salesfore experience is preferred
- Previous office coordination experience
- Proven experience using and driving new technology and systems
- High level of competence using IT tools and problem solving ability
- Knowledge and experience with the WHS legislation
- Project delivery experience is essential
If you pride yourself on your ability to embrace change and influence, then this is a great position. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic CEO and team who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work. You will have the opportunity to shape your role and really make your mark in an established and worthwhile organisation.
Please apply directly and contact Rhonda for additional information on 92792777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there is no set closing date for this position, I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.