- Ensure the smooth running of two offices based in Sydney CBD
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Excellent remuneration
Our client is a front runner within the international education sector. This education provider have campuses in both Sydney and Melbourne. The campuses are all warm and welcoming and are specifically catered to students that are studying abroad.
About the Role
This position has been created for a highly efficient office manager to look after two busy offices based in the CBD. This person will be responsible for ensuring that both offices run smoothly and that the teaching staff are fully equipped with the materials and rosters to do their job.
- Management of 4 Direct reports
- Oversee the day to day running of two Sydney Campuses
- Ensure building and maintenance facilities at Sydney campuses are maintained and managed
- Order, maintain and dispose of office supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Ensure that systems and processes are up to date
- Direct management of the timetabling and rostering of academic staff
- Promote a positive, collaborative culture
- Work with IT Staff in both Sydney and Melbourne to ensure their daily tasks are being followed
- Previous experience in an office management position
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within the Education Sector (Desirable)
Whats in it for you?
Work in new offices situated in the heart of the CBD close to bus and train stops. This organisation offers the opportunity to develop and grow.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY with your resume and cover letter.