Our client is a reputable Australian family business that supports and partners with Australian and New Zealand start-up organisations, to help them succeed. They also run their own ventures and are looking for an Office Administrator and support, to help efficiently manage the needs and support across those businesses.
The purpose of the Part-time, Office Manager is to provide support to the business and their related entities, ensuring that their office is running smoothly.
These responsibilities also include (but not limited to):
- Manage the front desk and being the first point of contact for guests, employees and vendors
- Taking the inbound calls and directing them to the right person
- Arrange catering and boardroom set-up
- Maintain office services such as cleaners, maintenance, equipment and communal areas
- Assist with projects where needed and help improves processes and budget planning
- Assist with onboarding of new employee's
- Help manage their property services - Manage the cleaners, communication with tenants, payment processing, buying of property supplies, manage bookings etc.
- Help set up video conferences and online meetings
- Assist with business travel planning and bookings
- General bookkeeping and keeping on top of invoices
- Proven experience in office management or admin assistance
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- The ability to multitask and manage assistance for varied internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative
- Very organised and the ability to manage multiple calendars
- Ability to work Monday to Thursday
- The opportunity to work with a stable and growing business
- Lots of learning opportunities and great training provided
- Work in a great culture and tight knit environment
- Work in a beautiful office in Potts Point!
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or do not hesitate to contact me:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com