We are seeking a tech minded Office Manager to join our client, Gold Coast IT Support (GCITS). The new and exciting role will require general office management duties including administration, monthly invoicing, assisting with recruiting, dealing with supplier and client enquiries.
Who are GCITS:
An award-winning managed service provider (MSP) based in Tweed Heads, servicing Northern NSW, Gold Coast and beyond. They don't take themselves too seriously. They maintain a fun, flexible office environment and don't encourage anyone to overextend themselves, supporting each other to even out their workloads.
GCITS’s mission is to provide comprehensive computer security solutions and high-level support to their clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Management of service agreements (invoicing)
- Liaising with customers
- Booking onsite client visits & coordinating tech team
- Setting up computers & laptops to configure remotely
- Organise delivery of tech equipment
- General office management & upkeep
- Helping with the internal recruits
- High attention to detail (nothing is too small to notice)
- Professional attitude and commitment to team & culture
- Tech Savvy
- Self-starter and willingness to learn
- Experience in a similar senior administration or office manager position
- Experience with ConnectWise software
You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call (02) 9133 9322.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment Police Checks.