- Based in St Leonards, very close walk to the station
- $60,000 + superannuation salary with access to salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to work for a Not For Profit organisation with a strong cause
The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in person and show a high level of maturity and professionalism in their communication. You will directly support various departments making each day very different to the next.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- The first contact for all stakeholders, answering queries and directing them to the right representative
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Team and the Executive Assistant
- Managing the incoming and outgoing mail
- Order office and kitchen supplies for the office
- Assisting other teams with database management and processing payments
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders by ensuring a positive experience
- Assisting the fundraising team with ongoing programs and initiatives
- Manage their office stationary and promotional supplies
- Provide meeting support and coordinating travel when required
- Adhoc project coordination
How to Apply
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned. Please send through your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People at your earliest opportunity.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.