Located in Dulwich Hill
$65-75k + super
About the client
The Australian Paramedics Association (NSW) is a Trade Union who represents the industrial and professional interests of paramedics and paramedic support staff employed by the NSW Ambulance.
About the role
This Not-for-Profit Association is looking for an organised, professional and personable Office Coordinator to work as part of a small team, under the direction of the Executive Committee.
You will be responsible for managing all administration and communications ensuring that the office runs smoothly so the wider team has the tools and resources required to perform their duties.
The executive committee are a small group of volunteers who work as full-time paramedics across NSW. This role will suit proactive EA/PA/Office Administrator or Manager, who enjoys supporting a small senior team, who have a big impact on their industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the general administration tasks on behalf of the executive team
- Assist and coordinate with the organization and management of events and workshops
- Book travel, accommodation, catering and venues
- Stakeholder engagement with members and communication’s agencies
- Collaborate with the digital agency to manage the social media, content and campaigns
- Assist in the development and preparation of visual and written presentations
- Conduct agendas and take minutes at meetings
To be successful you will have:
- Previous administration, PA or EA experience within a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Previous experience in digital and/or media communications
- Demonstrated high level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify improvements, determine priorities and multi-task
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
If you enjoy working within a small collaborative team and meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.