- Based in Collingwood, close to public transport
- Suitable for an Office Manager that loves to drive innovative technology and efficiencies
- Full time position
This youth-led organisation works with young people to help them build a strong sense of belonging, overcome judgement and have confidence to shape their world. The new Office and Technology Manager will be an integral part of the business, helping to identify and drive new technology, systems and take ownership of the office operations.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The Reach Foundation was established in 1994 and has rapidly grown to work with over 40,000 young people across Australia. They have designed workshops that are delivered by young people in schools and the community, creating a sense of belonging and allowing for a deeper connection.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the COO, and working as part of the Business and Strategy Team, this person will be responsible for the smooth operation of their offices nation wide and take responsibility for their IT platforms and systems.
The Reach Foundation has embarked on an exciting new system implementation and the successful candidate will be heavily involved in its project management. Salesforce experience is critical to the success of the project and is an essential requirement.
Other responsibilities include overseeing WHS processes and reporting, an active member of the Board Audit and Risk Sub-Committee,volunteer coordination and involvement in facilities management projects.
- Manage the efficient day to day operations of their offices and facilities
- Liaise with and manage the relationship with contractors and suppliers
- Consistently look for efficiencies and new opportunities to cut costs and time through process improvements
- Manage the relationship with external IT providers and provide support across all Reach sites
- Project manage the implementation of new systems and platforms, including liaising with vendors and subject matter experts
- Maintain technology and equipment across the organization, including the asset management system
- Coordinate and maintain the WHS function nationally across two locations
- Coordinate Reach’s office volunteers, including onboarding and recognition
- Be an active member of the Board Audit and Risk Sub-Committee, including minute taking
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Salesfore experience is critical
- Previous office coordination experience
- Proven experience using and driving new technology and systems
- High level of competence using IT tools and problem solving ability
- Knowledge and experience with the WHS legislation
- Project delivery experience is essential
HOW TO APPLY
If you pride yourself on your ability to embrace change and influence then this is a great position. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic CEO and team who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work. You will have the opportunity to shape your role and really make your mark in an established and worthwhile organisation.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there is no set closing date for this position so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role please contact Rhonda if you have any questions.