- MS Research Australia is the largest national NFP funding MS research
- Opportunity to provide office administration and support the leadership team
- Located a short walk from North Sydney train station
MS Research Australia is the largest not-for-profit organisation dedicated to funding, coordinating, educating and advocating for MS Research as part of the worldwide effort to solve MS.
As a small team of individuals, made up of hard working people, it is just that – lots of hard work, to support national research into MS, investing millions into research since its establishment in 2004. Growing from strength to strength, in 2017 they were awarded the Telstra Australian Charity Award and the Telstra NSW Business of the Year.
Purpose of the role
As the Administrator and Personal Assistant, your goal will be to provide customer focused, efficient administration support in the office and to the CEO. You will report to the Head of Communications, Marketing and Operations and enjoy providing administrative support and personal assistance responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Respond and take responsibility of the general enquiries
- Manage the day to day running of the office operations
- To provide administrative support to the CEO including meeting arrangements, diary management and travel bookings
- Preparing powerpoint presentations to be presented to internal and external stakeholders
- Formatting and proofing documentation sent out by the CEO, leadership and Board
- Assisting with Board meetings, agenda writing, minute taking and creating actions
- Update the monthly newsletter template and website updates in collaboration with Marketing and Communications team
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work with confidential information
- Strong administration skills and demonstrated enjoyment of administration work
- Some experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous
- Intermediate and above level of proficiency of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Customer service focused and attention to detail are imperative
How to Apply?
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter, responding to the selection criteria and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of MS Research Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.