Blacktown, NSW – Parking onsite!
About the client:
The ASA (Australasian Sleep Association) is the peak scientific body in Australia & New Zealand representing clinicians, scientists and researchers in the broad area of sleep. Their vision is to provide research, education, training and establishment of clinical standards to ensure clinical best practice in sleep medicine.
About the role:
ASA are looking for a proactive administrator with a can-do attitude to support their team. You will be responsible for providing professional, efficient administration and exceptional customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to develop and grow the role within a small team.
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Update member information and respond to enquiries
- General adhoc duties; filing, scanning, typing
- Coordinate meeting requests
- Manage office/kitchen supplies
- Assist with marketing and events
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships