- 12 MONTH MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT- TO START IN JULY
- Based in Inner West Sydney - a walk from Summer Hill Station
- $55,000 plus superannuation
- Opportunity to work for a strong cause
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide direct support across various departments making each day very different to the next. It is imperative that you are customer focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload. Based in the heart of the Inner West, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- Accurately data enter and manipulate information into the database
- Compile volunteer packs and assist with the coordination of events
- Coordinate the administration process of their volunteer base
- Liaise with suppliers and provide administrative support to state volunteer co-ordinators
- General administrative tasks to support the office including, stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Book accommodation and travel for staff and volunteers when needed
- Previous experience working in office administration - minimum of five years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite and database
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work effectively as part of a team or independently where required
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.